Visit of the Palace of Versailles
Visit the Palace of Versailles at your leisure with the skip-the-line ticket.
The Palace of Versailles is one of the most visited cultural sites in the world.
Majestic and solemn, the Palace of Versailles includes many elements that make it an architectural harmony. It was also the residence of several kings of France.
During this visit you will admire
- The Hall of Mirrors: it will dazzle you with its 17 windows covered with 357 mirrors over 73 meters
- The King’s apartments: presented in a prestigious setting and composed of 7 rooms.
- The Venus Room
- Diana’s living room
- The March Lounge
- Mercury’s lounge
- Apollo’s Salon
- The Hall of Abundance
- The King’s Chamber: Completed in 1701, the brilliance of the decor emphasizes the majesty of the sovereign.
- The Queen’s Bedroom: The main room of the apartment. The feathers on the top of the bed, the tapestry, the armchairs, the furniture make it an imperial decor.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket for the visit of the Palace of Versailles
- Audio guide rental at the Palace of Versailles
- Ticket for round-trip train transport from intramural Paris to Versailles
*The Palace of Versailles opens its doors every day from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in low season and from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in high season, except Mondays, January 1, May 1 and December 25.
*The Palace of Versailles is free for children under 18, residents of the European Union under 26, schoolchildren, teachers assigned to a French establishment with their Education Pass, people with disabilities.
*A wait before entering the castle may occur (the skip-the-line ticket allows you to avoid the first queue reserved for the purchase of the entry ticket).
Access by train:
To get to the Palace of Versailles, you must take Line C of the RER and get off at “Château de Versailles Rive gauche. »
After validation of your order, you will receive a confirmation voucher that you must print and present to the Happy Paris Visit agency. To collect your tickets go to the following address:
HAPPY PARIS VISIT
129 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin
Metro: Gare de l’Est